Currently I am at my final year of architecture studies at the Cracow Academy. I am an admirer of antique buildings and an enthusiast of OpenSource Software.
In my work I pay special attention to achieving effectiveness within the appointed deadline.
I love fantasy books and films.
I am fascinated with 3D computer graphics so I sometimes make such projects just for my own pleasure and satisfaction.
When I have some free time, I take my camera and leave Cracow to visit foreign places or wooden Eastern Orthodox Churches in Sub-Carpathian region.
Documenting the monuments of antique architecture is my favourite pastime, this is why my portfolio contains numerous examples of the kind.
Bachelor of Computer Science & Econometrics
Student of Architecture & Urban Planning
Courses and Certificates:
- Student apprenticeship in Ingarden & Ewý Architects – architecture atelier
- ECDL CAD – European Computer Driving Licence CAD
- AutoCAD – Intermediate Autodesk Course
- Revit Architecture – Intermediate Autodesk Course
- 3dsMax – Intermediate Autodesk Course
- Driving License (B category – car)
I use in making projects:
- AutoCAD LT 2014
- Blender 3D + Cycles & Yafaray, Gimp 2D
- Adobe Creative Suit 4: Production Premium:
Photoshop CS4 Extended, AfterEffects CS4, Premiere Pro CS4, Ilustrator CS4,
Flash CS4 Professional.
- Libre Office 2010: Writer, Calc, Impress, Base.